Evacu B Baby Evacuation System
- The Evacu B is American FDA Approved
- Made in Canada
- Capacity: 6 infants
- Weight: 11.8kg
- Weight limit (overall): 38.1kg
- Weight limit (per pocket): 6.35kg
- Height 150 cm
- Width 60 cm
- Depth 30cm
- Mildew & fire-retardant
- Velcro straps
- Hypo-allergenic headrests
- Warranty: 5 years
Baby Evacuation Device for Hospitals and Childcare Facilities
In contrast to other baby evacuation devices currently on the market, the Evacu B latches firmly to stairs with a purpose-built track system that allows for smooth movement downstairs. The apparatus also keeps the babies safe and secure once they are outside. The Evacu B also includes an automatic braking system which is functional even when fully-loaded and/or on stairs, allowing the operator to stop for any reason when needed.
The Evacu B is simple to use at a moment's notice, and also features an O2 cylinder cradle where an optional six-way oxygen supply manifold can be attached and fed through to each pocket in the event of low air quality. Front castors ensure easy movement on stair landings, and medical-grade, hypoallergenic headrests safeguard the babies from irritants whilst maintaining their comfort. The Evacu B is easily stored and kept clean on its wall-mount and with its dust cover. The device also includes drainage holes in each pocket to assist with simple cleaning.
The Evacu B is the perfect device for hospitals, specialist baby care units and childcare centres who want the highest level of safety for babies in an evacuation.
- Cradle with thumbscrew underneath to hold one E2 oxygen cylinder.
- Dust cover included.
- Online access to instructional video training for EVACU B and more (password required).
Wall bracket including English instructions mounted 155cm above finished floor level to the underside of the bracket (this permits a 2.5cm clearance underneath wheels for cleaning).
Key benefits of the Evacu B Baby Evacuation System
- An automatic braking system allowing pausing on stairs to clear debris – even if the nurse or carer trips, the babies are safe
- Babies can be safely left in the Evacu B once delivered to safety during a childcare centre or hospital evacuation
- Comes with instructional video training
- Double to triple carrying capacity of traditional infant evacuation devices, meaning more babies can be evacuated to safety, faster
- Made from high quality, hypo-allergenic, mildew- and fire-retardant materials
- Oxygen tank cradle and openings in each pocket for oxygen supply to prevent smoke inhalation in a fire emergency
The Evacu B is suitable for use in buildings as follows:
- Specialist Baby Care Units (SBCUs)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs)
- Childcare Centres
Evacuation Sign (Up Arrow)
Evacuation Sign (Right Arrow)
Evacuation Sign (Left Arrow)
Finance options are available
We understand that a StairClimber can be a significant upfront investment outlaid upfront.
So we offer finance options where you can rent to buy, and get your Stairclimber doing the heavy lifting sooner!